Cedar Tusk Candlestick Pair
The subtle curve of these Scandinavian-inspired candlesticks are reminiscent of walrus tusk scrimshaws from the medieval nautical tradition of the region. And with a flash of copper in the candle cups, you might just want to throw the tapers in the fjord...
- Carved and shaped from foraged red cedar
- Copper candle cup accepts standard taper candle
- Finished with flax oil and food safe wax
- Handmade in Austin, TX
- Dimensions: approximately 8”H and 6”H
- Each piece is handcrafted, so actual size and appearance may vary.